At the ‘Talent For Good’ Lunch you will learn how our corporate partners such as Linklaters, Barclays, Invesco and Johnson and Johnson are using Micro-Tyco, a multi-award winning entrepreneurial training programme, to attract, retain and develop talent. The event will feature:
- Insight into how companies are using Micro-Tyco to stimulate leadership, innovation and resourcefulness, whilst simultaneously creating global social impact.
- An overview as to how Micro-Tyco has expanded into 25 countries with over 45,000 people having taken part to date.
- A case study from Linklaters featuring insight into their partnership with Micro-Tyco and how this has enabled them to champion Responsible Business and support future leaders across local schools.
- An introduction to WildHearts’ local & global social impact and the part Micro-Tyco has played in transforming over 1 million lives globally.
- A question and answer and discussion session with like-minded peers.
All WildHearts event tickets are complementary, for WildHearts customers and supporters, although not guaranteed. Apply for your ticket below.