About the event WildHearts companies create global social change. At the ‘Talent For Good’ Lunch, you will learn how our corporate partners such as Amey, Barclays, Sopra Steria and Network Rail are using Micro-Tyco, a multi-award winning entrepreneurial training programme, to attract, retain and develop talent. The event will feature:
- Insight into how companies are using Micro-Tyco to stimulate leadership, innovation and resourcefulness, whilst simultaneously creating global social impact.
- An overview of how Micro-Tyco has expanded into 25 countries with over 45,000 people having taken part to date.
- An overview of WildHearts Schools Sponsorship Programme with case studies from brands including; Nestle, Linklaters and Wesleyan.
- An introduction to WildHearts’ local & global social impact and the part Micro-Tyco has played in transforming over 1 million lives globally.
- A question and answer and discussion session with likeminded peers.
Places are extremely limited. To apply for your place please contact us as soon as possible.