The GEL Summit at the UN, in partnership with the International School of Geneva, will bring together global leaders to inspire students from diverse backgrounds on the importance of Responsible Business and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The event will focus on the theme of ‘Business for Good,’ connecting students from around the globe, encouraging them to collaborate and create innovative ideas that address the UN’s SDGs. We want to engage leading corporates and entrepreneurs in the conversation, providing a platform for them to inspire the next generation of leaders that our world deserves.
- Elizabeth Nyamayaro, Head of the United Nation’s HeForShe Initiative
- Nicholas Niggli, Director General of Economics, Finance, Science and Innovation at the Embassy of Switzerland
- Rheal LeBlanc, Chief Marketing Officer of the Sustainable Development Goals at the United Nations
- Louise Scott, Director of Global Sustainability at PwC
- Cheryl Kiser, Executive Director of Babson Social Innovation Lab
- Antonio Hautle, Executive Director of the Global Compact Network Switzerland
- Tessy Ojo, Chief Executive of the Diana Award
- Dr David Hawley, Director General of the International School of Geneva
At this year’s UN GEL attendees will experience:
- Leading insight and expertise in the field of Responsible Business
- Excellent networking with global leaders from across sectors
- Practical advice and tips on how your organisation can address the SDGs
- Dialogue and debate on key topics from world-class speakers
- The opportunity to support young people from across the globe, encouraging them to see the importance of Responsible Business